Passion Podiatry provides friendly and quality podiatry care and services to ensure our patients of all ages enjoy a comfortable and pain-free lifestyle. Managed by Jasmine Lee, whose particular interests include high-risk foot management, general foot care, paediatrics and biomechanical, she believes that early detection and treatment is essential for foot health.
We can treat:
- Skin problems (corns, callouses, plantar warts, cracked heels)
- General lower limb, foot and ankle pain
- Nail problems (fungal, ingrown and thickened toenails)
- High risk foot assessment and management (arthritis, diabetes)
- General routine foot care and check-ups
- Sports injures (shin splint, ankle sprains, blisters)
- Footwear review and recommendation
- Foot orthoses prescription and manufacture (custom and prefabricated)
Contact Jasmine directly on 0432 576 178 for further details and to make an appointment.
Onsite bulk-billings services and private health fund rebates are available for those eligible.
Opening hours: Wednesday – 8:30am to 5:30pm;
Occasional Saturdays – 8:15am to 11:30am.